We are the people of Communication.
We are people who love stories.
That is why our Museum, the OTE Group Telecommunications Museum, has many stories to tell.
Stories of communication, starting from Friktories, the optical transmission of messages via fire, the sound of the horn and reaching as far as the electric telegraph, telephones, satellites, the internet and of course, mobile phones. The OTE Group Telecommunications Museum’s unique Collections unfold the evolution of telecommunications, one of the most significant sectors of technology. At the same time, the Museum rolls out the history of our company which is closely linked to Greece and its development.
The Museum scope includes:
- Organisation of exhibitions
- Guided tours for groups and individual visitors
- Planning & implementation of innovative educational programmes
- Use and development of new technologies
- Digitization and documentation of our Collections
- Technical support and preservation of our collections