Data Privacy Notice
UPDATE ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA THROUGH THE WEBSITE www.otegroupmuseum.gr The OTE Group attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and observes the principle of transparency with regard to their processing. We hereby wish to inform you specifically with regard to the processing of your personal data during the navigation and use of the Website www.otegroupmuseum.gr (hereinafter referred to as the Website). 1. What is the identity of the personal data controller? The data controller is the company HELLENIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS ORGANISATION (“OTE”) with registered offices in Marousi, Attica (at 99 Kifissias Ave.). 2. Who can you contact regarding personal data protection issues? For information on the protection of your personal data, you can contact the OTE Group Telecommunications Museum by phone at +30 2106110299 or online at [email protected] 3. What categories of personal data do we collect and process and for what purpose? While you navigate the Website we collect and/or process:
- Data that you fill out on the educational programme booking form, such as:
- First name, Last name, Mobile telephone number, E-mail of escort (family plans)
- School/Institution, Prefecture, District, Class, Telephone number, School e-mail, First name, Last name, Mobile telephone number, E-mail of escort (school plans)
- Data that you complete in the Newsletter registration form, such as: Full name, e-mail, organisation/entity (optional).
- Data arising from use of shortcuts to social media Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You can use these shortcuts to introduce the OTE Group Telecommunications Museum to your friends (the legal basis for this is Article 7 GDPR – consent).
- Data arising from the use of Website tracking mechanisms/cookies. You can find out about tracking mechanisms/cookies and manage your options in the Cookies Setting menu. (The legal basis for this is Article 7 GDPR – consent).
- the ‘Valuecom’ company, with registered offices in Greece, at the following address: 6 Karytsi Square, Postal Code GR-105 61, Athens
- send an e-mail to [email protected] or
- a letter to “OTE Group Telecommunications Museum, 25 Proteus Street, GR-14564, Nea Kifissia” on the subject of “Exercise of Personal Data Rights”